Jed has been Spokesman for two major, award-winning commercial campaigns. He was National TV and Radio Spokesman for Rolling Rock Beer (Anheuser-Busch), where he played fictional VP of Marketing ‘Ron Stablehorn.’ The multi award-winning commercials called “Moonvertising,” “Beer Ape,” and “Man Thong” gave many the impression this was a real ad campaign, where in fact it was satirizing the ad industry. Appearances included The Tim Conway Jr. Show & Arsenio Hall, Indie Morning Drive, Opie & Anthony, and Sherman & Tingle; and featured in The New York Times, NPR, NBC, and The Wall Street Journal. During shooting, Jed was thrilled legendary Director of Photography and Academy Award winner, Robert Richardson (The Aviator, Hugo, Inglorious Basterds) was the project DP. The campaign was created by ad agency Goodby, Silverstein, & Partners and directed by Mike Maguire, Geordie Stephens, and Yogi Graham. Jed
was also Holiday Spokesman for megastore ‘Meijer,’ playing fictional character ‘Mr. Gifter.’ The award winning commercials were produced by Josh Beane and directed by Paul Murray, both of Band Digital, Inc.He can currently be seen in an ongoing campaign for ‘Walgreens,’ called “Summer Raccoons,” created by ad agency GSD&M and directed by Harry Cocciolo.
And just completed shooting on the new hit Nickelodeon series, “Henry Danger” (Fall 2014).
Other credits include:
• Voice-over work for EA Studios/Marvel Comics
• Rooster in the National Tour of Annie
• Hades in Hercules The Muse-ical! (Disney Cruise Line)
• Host, Who Wants to Be a Mouseketeer? (Disney Cruise Line)
• It’s The Housewives! (Hope & Laurence Juber, Kay Cole)
• Theaterworks USA
• Chicago Dramatists
• Shakespeare Project of Chicago
• Contributing writer for Film Critic Emanuel Levy
• Directed numerous plays / musicals, most recently at Chapman University
• Proud member of SAG-AFTRA, AEAHe received his MFA from Roosevelt University; BFA from Emerson College; and trained at both The Second City and iO West.Represented by Arlene Thornton & Associates and Agganis Talent Agency.